Educational and methodical work
The educational and methodical Department of the University is an educational and administrative structural division of the higher educational institution, which carries out planning, organization and control of the educational process at the University. Educational and methodical management consists of:
- Department of planning and organization of the educational process;
- Department of organization and quality control of education;
- Department of planning and organization of methodical work;
- office Registrar services
Educational and methodical management
The educational and methodical management is assigned to:
- development together with other departments, faculties and departments of draft curricula (working curricula), curricula, schedules of training sessions and other documents for planning the educational process;
- accounting and analysis of progress, organization and control of all types of training sessions, activities to improve the effectiveness of training and quality of training of students;
- organization of entrance examinations, intermediate and final certification of students, preparation of final documentation and registration of its issuance;
- planning and organization of methodological work;
- accounting for the implementation of the training load by the teaching staff;
- planning and control over the organization of professional training of officers, activities for training and professional development of teaching staff;
- participation in the development together with faculties, departments, departments, services of long-term and annual plans for the development and improvement of educational and material resources. Planning and organization of providing the educational process with textbooks, manuals and service documentation. Management of educational libraries. Planning the use of classrooms, classrooms, laboratories and other objects of educational material base.
- Making proposals to improve the normative-legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the classifier of post-graduate education specialties, state compulsory education standards;
- Introduction of modern educational and didactic materials and software of automated learning systems, information support systems, information and library systems into the educational process;
- Development of working training programs, participation in the preparation of draft standard training programs;
- development of textbooks, teaching materials, teaching AIDS, including electronic media and didactic materials;
- carrying out activities to generalize and disseminate best teaching experience and Informatization of education;
- Development and implementation of didactic-methodical, educational-material means of training;
- Development and implementation of educational and methodological documentation on new learning technologies;
- Making proposals for the unification of training programs in military specialties;
- Examination of working curricula and working curricula taking into account the requirements of state compulsory education standards;
- Analysis of the impact of the organization of educational and methodical work on the current academic performance of students;
- Development and examination of test tasks and other forms of control of students ‘ knowledge;
- monitoring the availability of educational literature and methodological developments in the educational process;
- development of methodological support for independent work of students;
- analysis of the quality of textbooks, teaching materials and teaching AIDS;
- Analysis of the quality of teaching, the level of educational achievements of students;
- Organization and conduct of seminars, conferences, meetings to improve educational and methodological work;
- development of methodological support for the annual formation of a contingent of students taking into account the profile, level of training and capabilities;
- Development of recommendations for teaching state, Russian and foreign languages at all levels of education.
National defense University named after the First President of Kazakhstan – Leader of Nation first among military academies of the CIS countries has completely passed to credit technology of training under the program “master-doctorate PhD”.
The introduction of credit training technology was achieved on the basis of a set of educational and methodological documentation, new type of curriculum and restructuring of the ideology of curriculum development.
In recent years, the teachers, together with scientists from universities, specialists of the troops developed and implemented in the educational practice of the state educational standards of new generation, which is currently being improved to ensure high quality of training with regard to the introduction of innovative educational technologies and modern requirements. In total, GSO has been developed for master’s degree 7, Ph. D. courses.D-1, more than 10 standard curriculum disciplines.
Over the past three years, the national defense University named After the first President of the Republic of Kazakhstan-the Leader of the Nation recommended the use of more than 30 titles of educational and methodical literature in the educational process.
To improve the effectiveness of credit technology training was expanded and improved information base. An electronic library, programs of the Registrar’s Office, and electronic document management programs have been created.