Educational and methodical management
Educational-methodical management (hereinafter MIND) is a training and administrative structural division of the National defense University named after the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy (the University) involved in the planning, organization and control of educational process on programs of postgraduate education (hereinafter the educational process).
Educational and methodological management is structured as follows:
– Department of organization and planning of the educational process (postgraduate education);
– Department of organization and planning of methodical work in military educational institutions;
-information technology support service for training facilities;
– library of educational literature.
1) planning, monitoring and coordinating the work of educational structural units for the organization and maintenance of the educational process;
2) timely and high-quality implementation of all elements of the educational process, effective implementation of tasks for training highly qualified specialists.
- working out together with other departments, departments, faculties and departments of curricula( working curricula), training programs, schedules of training sessions and other documents for planning the educational process;
- management and coordination of the system of methodological work at the University;
- accounting and analysis of academic performance, monitoring of training sessions, measures to improve the effectiveness of training and the quality of training of undergraduates and doctoral students;
- planning and organization of educational and methodological work;
- planning and organizing the work of the educational and methodological Council of the University;
- planning and organizing the release of educational and methodical literature;
- organization of entrance examinations, intermediate and final certification of students, preparation of final documentation and registration of its issuance;
- monitoring the implementation of the training load by the teaching staff;
- organizing and conducting training sessions with the teaching staff of the University;
- conducting an analysis of the rating of teachers ‘ activities;
- participation in the development of plans for the development and improvement of the educational and material base together with the Department of logistics;
- managing the activities of the educational library;
- organization of maintenance of office equipment and technical means of training.