Implemented training programs
Education at the university is carried out at 10 faculties and 27 departments in 9 specialties (22 qualifications) of the master’s degree and 3 specialties of the doctoral program.
Educational programs implemented in NUO
1. Management in military affairs:
- Management of operational and tactical formations and units of motorized rifle (tank) and amphibious assault troops;
- Operational and tactical management of formations and parts of the RVIA;
- EW organization;
- Organization of the RER;
- Combat control;
- Operational and tactical management of engineering troops;
- Management of mobilization training;
- Operational and tactical management of air defense units;
- Operational and tactical management of Air Force units.
2. Management in the National Guard:
- Operational and tactical NG management;
- Department of Operational and Tactical Civil Defense;
- NG Technical Support Management;
- Organization of educational and ideological work of NG.
3. Logistics in military affairs:
- Technical support management;
- Logistics management.
4. Social and ideological work in the military team:
- Organization of educational, ideological work.
5. Cybersecurity and information security systems in the military:
- Management of cybersecurity and information protection systems.
6. Radiation, chemical and biological protection and ecology in military affairs:
- Operational and tactical management of radiation, chemical and biological protection of troops.
7. Strategic management in military affairs:
- Management of the operational – strategic (strategic) level.
8. Management in the field of state protection:
- Organization of protection and defense of objects.
1. Military art:
- Military art by types of Armed Forces, branches of the Armed Forces and special forces (including management and all types of operation support) is an operational art.
2. Military history:
- Military history, the history of military art.
3. Weapons and military equipment:
- Weapons and military equipment.