The Department of rear services support
Acting Chief of the department of rear services support PhD
Zhakаshev Almaz Kazhibaevich
“The department of rear services support” was established in 2004 with the aim of training officers of rear services support on the operational-tactical level with a higher military education. In 2014 in the course of organizational and staff structure’s changes at NDU the department was disbanded. In 2019 the department was re-formed as a part of the faculty.
The main tasks of the department:
1) conducting classes in the disciplines of the department for the specialty of the profile master program: “7M12102 – Logistics in military science ” (qualification “Logistics management”);
2) conducting classes in the disciplines of the department for other specialties of the master programme;
3) organization and conducting classes for training officers for the Armed Forces, other troops and military formations of the Republic of Kazakhstan and CSTO countries;
4) carrying out scientific research in the field of the department aimed at developing the theory of military art;
5) advanced training of the teaching staff and rear services support experts;
6) development and improvement of the educational and material-technical base;
7) preparation and publication of educational, learning/teaching and scientific materials for maintenance of the department’s activity.