Department of Operational Art
Head of the Department of Operational Art
Amanbaev Erzhan Nazipovich
The Department of Operational Art of the Faculty “Academy of the General Staff of the Armed Forces” is designed to train military personnel of strategic and operational-strategic management units in the specialties of the master’s degree program “Strategic Management in Military Affairs” and the doctoral program “Military Art”.
Activities of the department:
- Organization and conduct of educational and methodological work on academic disciplines of the department;
- Performing scientific research aimed at the development of military theory in the field of military art, improving the combat capability and combat readiness of troops;
- Preparation and release of educational publications (textbooks, teaching aids, educational and methodological complexes of disciplines), educational and methodological and scientific materials to support educational activities;
- Training of scientific and pedagogical personnel and their professional development;
- Participation in the development of curricula, working curricula, structural and logical schemes of training specialists and schedules of training sessions together with the educational and methodological department and departments of the University.
— Operational art;
— A single complex operational task;
— Military art of foreign armies;
— History of wars and military art.