International cooperation of the University
International cooperation is one of the important activities of the university.
The main objectives of cooperation are the transfer of best practices in the field of military education and science into the educational and research activities of the University and integration into the international educational space.
Realizing these goals, the University establishes relations with international educational organizations.
Thus, the University became a full member of the Eurasian Association of Universities (April 15, 2015), joined the Association of Asian Universities (in June 2017) and the Association of Higher Military Educational Institutions of the CIS member States (April 25, 2018).
The University has signed a number of Memoranda with foreign educational institutions:
- Academy of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Military Academy of the Republic of Belarus;
- The Military Academy of Great Britain;
- Omsk State Pedagogical University;
- National Defense University of Ukraine;
- National Defense University of the Czech Republic;
- Higher National Defense University of the Islamic Republic of Iran;
- By the Office of the UAE Military Attache in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- National Defense University of the Republic of Turkey;
- Memorandum on joint training of highly qualified scientific and pedagogical personnel and conducting joint research with the Military Academy of the Republic of Belarus.
Within the framework of the signed memoranda, cooperation is carried out in the following forms:
1) conducting and participating in international scientific symposiums, conferences and round tables;
2) academic mobility of teaching staff, undergraduates and doctoral students;
3) conducting classes, lectures and seminars by foreign experts;
4) exchange of information and library resources;
5) publication of scientific articles of the teaching staff, undergraduates and doctoral students in foreign scientific journals.
The University is included in the List of educational institutions for joint training of military personnel for the CSTO member states. Military personnel from the Republic of Armenia, the Kyrgyz Republic and the Republic of Tajikistan are trained.
Also, the University has organized courses on the study of the Russian language for foreign servicemen, as a preparatory stage for studying at the university under postgraduate education programs (master's degree, doctoral studies).
Cooperating with the armed forces of foreign countries in the field of military education and science, the University has opened thematic classrooms of the armies of foreign states, such as:
1) audience of the Collective Security Treaty Organization;
2) audience "Military art of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Turkey";
3) audience "Military art of the USA";
4) the audience "Military art of the PLAC";
5) audience "Military art of the Armed Forces of the Republic of India";
6) the audience "Military art of the UAE Armed Forces";
7) audience "Military Art of the Islamic Republic of Iran";
8) the audience "Military art of the Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan".
The auditoriums act as a platform for various kinds of events, such as lectures, classes, seminars, negotiations with foreign partners and coursework.