Scientific and educational magazine "Vestnik»
The scientific and educational journal Vestnik is published by The national defense University. Certificate of registration No. 13177-Z, issued by the Ministry of culture and information of the Republic of Kazakhstan on November 21, 2012. ISSN 2308-1112. Periodicity of publication 1 time per quarter.
Mukhamedzhanova S. sh., doctor of science, Professor-scientific Secretary of the National defense University.
Executive Secretary A. A. Martynov, Ph. D.-Deputy head of the Department of military management of the National defense University, Lieutenant Colonel.
MEMBERS OF THE EDITORIAL BOARD:
- Gruzin V. V., doctor of technical Sciences, Professor-Professor of the Department of technical support of the National defense University.
- buloychik V. M., doctor of historical Sciences, Professor-Military Academy of the Republic of Belarus, Colonel.
- Nurakov S. N., doctor of technical Sciences, Professor-Professor of the Department of technical support of the National defense University.
- Furman I. I., Ph. D., associate Professor-head of the Department of the National defense University of Ukraine, captain of the 1st rank.
- Pankov S. V., Ph. D.-Professor of the Department of operational art and tactics of the National defense University, Colonel.
- Moldabaev A. G., Ph. D. - head of the Department of military training and education, military-historical research of the scientific center of the National defense University, Colonel.
- Zheksenbinov B. N., Ph. D.-head of the doctoral program of the National defense University, Colonel.
- Shumekov S. sh., Ph. D.-teacher of the Department of physical culture and sports of the National defense University, Lieutenant.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MANUSCRIPTS PUBLISHED IN THE SCIENTIFIC AND EDUCATIONAL JOURNAL "VESTNIK»
- articles are published in Kazakh, Russian, and English in journals. The manuscript of a scientific article should not exceed 5 pages including tables (figures) in A4 format. The article is submitted to the editorial Board (Secretary) in electronic and printed form (Office 2000, Word, Times New Roman, 14 pt) in one copy.
- Typeface of the text in Russian - Times New Roman, size – 14, single interval. For the text in the state language, the font is Times New Roman KZ, size – 14, single spacing. The title of the scientific article is made out in capital letters in the center of the sheet as required by GOST 7.5-98. Above the title of the article on the left side is the UDC index (universal decimal classification) above the title of the article information about the author: initials, last name, academic degree, name of the organization. Then comes the abstract, keywords, and text of the article. After the text of the article, the list of references is made, then the summary is made in 3 languages (Russian, Kazakh and English).
- attached to the manuscript of the scientific article:
- expert opinion on the basis of which the publication of the material in the open press is allowed;
- review of the article (except for those who have the degree of candidate, doctor of science and doctor of Ph. D.);
- extract from the minutes of the meeting of the Department of the University, certified by the stamp and recommending this article for publication.
- references to sources of information in the manuscript are given in the text in square brackets as mentioned, in accordance with the requirements of GOST 7.32-2001, for example ;
- illustrations (graphs, diagrams, diagrams) are made in the form of drawings, which should be referenced in the text of the scientific article. The name should be placed directly above the drawing, aligned with the center of the sheet, in accordance with the requirements of GOST 7.32-2001;
- tables are drawn up in accordance with the requirements of GOST 7.32-2001.
The author (s) is responsible for the content of the scientific article. The editorial Board reserves the right to publish or reject the manuscript for publication. Manuscripts received by the editor are not returned. We invite everyone to cooperate and publish their scientific articles in the magazines "Bagdar"and " Vestnik".
Materials should be sent: - to the postal address:
index 010000, Nur-Sultan city, 72 Turan Avenue