Faculty of Military Humanities
Head of the Faculty of Military Humanities
Ilyasov Begim-Murat Nurlanovich
By Order of the Minister of Defense of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 4, 2016 No. 1/14/1 “On carrying out organizational and staff activities in the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, the Faculty of Military Humanities of the National Defense University named after the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy was established.
The Faculty of Military Humanities includes:
– management of the Faculty;
— Department of Social Disciplines and Pedagogy;
— Department of Military History and Law;
— Department of Languages.
— Head of the Faculty – Colonel Ilyasov Begim-Murat Nurlanovich, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor;
— Deputy Head of the Faculty – Colonel Alimkulov Sergali Amantaevich, PhD;
— senior officer of the faculty – Major Korabaeva Bota Seralievna.
The degree of the Faculty of Military Humanities is 87% (20 people) of them:
— doctors of science – 2;
— candidates of sciences – 2;
— PhD doctors – 5;
— masters – 11.
The main tasks of the faculty are:
- training of officers of educational structures in the specialty — 7M12104 “Social and ideological work in a military team” by qualification “Organization of educational and ideological work”;
- positioning of the faculty as an educational and methodological center in the training of specialists of educational structures and scientific personnel using advanced methods and technologies in training;
- organization and implementation of the educational process with undergraduates and doctoral students at a high scientific and methodological level;
- participation in the comprehensive and harmonious development of the personality of the trainees, the formation of their military-professional qualities;
- conducting research in the field of ideological and educational work, law and military history;
- professional development of teaching staff;
- development and improvement of the educational and material-technical base.