Faculty of Military-Humanitarian Sciences
Head of the faculty of military Sciences and Humanities
Ilyasov Begim-Murat Nurlanovich
The Military Humanities Faculty was created at the National University of Defence named after the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy by the order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 4 2016 No. 1/14/1 “On restructuring in the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
The Military Humanities Faculty includes:
- Faculty management;
- Department of Social Disciplines and Pedagogy;
- Department of Military History and Law;
- Language Department.
- Head of the Faculty – Begim-Murat ILYASOV, Col, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor;
- Deputy Head of the Faculty – Sergali ALIMKULOV, Col, Ph.D;
- Senior Officer of the Faculty – Bota KORABAEVA, Maj.
The postgraduate degree holder rate at the Military Humanities Faculty makes 87% (20 people), of which there are:
- Doctor of Science – 2;
- Candidate of science – 2;
- Ph.D. – 5;
- Master’s degree – 11.
The main tasks of the Faculty are:
- training of cadre for educational structures in the specialty – 7M12104 “Social and ideological work in a military collective” on the qualification “Organization of educational and ideological work”;
- positioning the faculty as an educational and methodological centre in the training of specialists of educational structures and scientific personnel, using advanced methods and technologies in teaching;
- organization and conduct at a high scientific and methodological level of the educational process with postgraduate students;
- participation in the comprehensive and harmonious development of trainee personality, the formation of their military-professional qualities;
- conducting research in the field of ideological and educational work, law and military history;
- professional development of the teaching staff;
- development and improvement of the educational, material and technical base.